Davy has figured out that water and ice come out of the fridge. He is tall enough that he can reach the spouts too. So he goes over to the fridge with a plastic cup and tries to get water/ice out. Luckily we have a lock feature on fridge, or we'd have water and ice everywhere.
He also knows what tissues are for. I had one, and he tried to grab it. He got a piece and put it to his nose, which is runny since he has a cold.
In the past few days Davy has progressed from climbing on chairs and end tables to climbing on the kitchen table. He's been climbing on the kitchen chairs for awhile now, but ever since I finally cleaned off the kitchen table, he's been climbing on it. So I'm constantly pulling him off of it. Usually I have some warning because he has to pull the chair away first. But other times he's super sneaky and just standing on the table.
Thursday, March 27, 2008
Random Observations
Posted by xmama4 at 10:36 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment