Davy and I had an interesting encounter at Whole Foods. I had Davy on my back underneath my babywearing coat. Apparently people don't see him under my coat until I walk past them. Since I know he's back there, I forget everyone else doesn't see him. In Whole Foods all the workers were helpful. One man was being a little more talkative. He was really nice, but then I turned the corner and he saw my back. "Oh my." I think he might have been flirting, and his response cracked me up because I hadn't thought he was flirting until he responded like that. No "how cute" or the perennial favorite "do you know there's something on your back?" Just pure shock. And he didn't say anything else to me as he went back to stocking. But that was good because I couldn't stop laughing/ grinning. It just was so funny.
Thursday, March 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment