CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Davy is getting so big. I brought up some tee shirts from my basement stash (compliments of Mikey), and tried one on Davy. A 4T shirt fit him! Today his whole outfit is 4T. The best part was there is a moose on his shirt, and Davy points at it and says "dog."

Davy's decided he wants to walk. All. the. time. I put on the carrier to go into Target today, and he said "no, walk" and signed "down." So I let him walk, and wore the carrier anyway. It was a good thing, because half way through the trip he was completely out of control and running up and down the aisles. So I caught him, threw him on my back, and the rest of the trip was easy for both of us.

Is it just my imagination, or do all other kids ride quietly in the cart (or stroller)? Davy's talking all the time, regardless of whether he's on my back, or walking, or in the cart. He says "hi" to almost everyone who we pass in the store (sometimes "bye" as well), and talks constantly. And he RUNS. I realize the walking/running thing is probably a result of my parenting. But the talking can't be. He jabbers all the time. Even on my back, he talks in my ear.

1 comments:

Sarah said...

4t! I think he is going to be bigger than Owen soon.

I couldn't say about the cart since Owen has really basically refused to sit in one ever. Probably due to parenting or lack of because there isn't much parenting with the third child. But he is like Davy in that he says hi to random people with of course makes it hard for me because then I have to say hi to them too.

However, I don't think he talks as much as Davy. I am sure that is a result of Joe genes.