Sarah and I went to a market held by WAHMs (work at home mom's). We took Molly, Owen, and Davy too. I got Davy a tie dyed green onesie and bought my first ring sling (in tie dyed colors). I had tried every other carrier, so I thought I would try the ring sling even though it had gotten mixed reviews. I really like it. I can actually nurse Davy in it (something I haven't mastered in my other carriers) and it easily transitions from nursing to carrying a sleeping baby.
After lunch, Davy and I went back to Sarah's. Davy got to "play" with his cousins. He isn't used to so much attention from other children yet, but he will be soon as he spends more time with Carly, Molly, and Owen.
Friday, May 18, 2007
More Shopping -- May 18, 2007
Posted by xmama4 at 10:15 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment