CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

They Took My Website Away!

For several years now I've had a website through tomatohut.com. Sheridan.ws has been our domain and all was well. Most of the time. Except now it looks like they've gone out of business without notifying their customers. We've paid through August for our site, and it is still registered to us. But we can't transfer hosting elsewhere because we need a code from the original company (tomatohut.com, aka onehut.com). All would be well if the original company hadn't disappeared. No one can reach them. The phone numbers and emails all are defunct. The websites are all down. The process is obviously flawed. Grrrr! I'm so upset about this. I haven't updated recently, but I do want my site and I use my email address. Of course, my email doesn't work either.

To top it off, I had convinced my sister-in-law and my mother to have websites through this company as well. So I've messed things up for everyone. I think I'll blame it on Joe. He's the one to bought it originally and got me to use it even though it was hard to use. His main criteria for finding me a web site host? Bet you can't guess.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

Don't worry about it! Like I said before I have everything saved. Just recommend and help me figure out how to use somewhere else. Maybe all the users will sue this company and get some money out of it. They seem like jerks.

xmama4 said...

I have a plan. We've paid for the domain name, so technically we should be able to keep it. Have no fear.... I'm working on it!