CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, May 19, 2008

Catching Up

We're home from Seattle, and finally recovering from the time change and the colds/stomach bug/ infection we both managed to get in the past two weeks. In the coming days, I hope to pre-date some entries to catch everyone up.

Joe has been watching "Flavor of Love" reruns a lot lately. So that means everyone has been watching them. The stupidity is really funny. If you can get around the gratuitous sex. Anyway, Joe has been saying "Flavor Flav!" a lot. And doing that pushing both palms in the air thing. Maybe he's been doing it too much. Davy says something eerily similar to "Flavor Flav!" and pushes his hands upand down wildly. He's very proud of himself and thinks it's great.

2 comments:

shamrock_grandma said...

Oh, man!

Sarah said...

I know what I am getting Davy for Christmas. I wonder where I can get a giant clock necklace?