CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, September 18, 2007

I Figured It Out!

From September

After trying several times, I finally figured out how to do a tibetan back carry. I had problems getting the cloth to stay under Davy's bottom (he just kept popping out), but I found a carry and just kept trying. It wasn't easy to keep trying either. Getting a fussy baby on your back isn't as easy as it sounds. But since I figured it out, Davy has fallen asleep on my back 5 times. And I have removed a tree stump, gathered and took out the trash, removed grass from around the flower beds (ultimately expanding the bed), done laundry, and washed dishes while carrying Davy on my back. So HAH! The wrap in the picture is the Mickey Mouse print that I bought for Disney this year.... made it myself.

0 comments: