We had a midwife appointment yesterday. At 8:30 PM. We took Davy because we can. He fell asleep in the car after talking up a storm. Must be his way of putting himself to sleep. He talks non-stop. "Daddy, what are you doing? Mommy, what are you doing?" "Davy riding." "Daddy riding." "Mommy driving." "Truck!" "Otis touch back." (which translated, means 'Otis jumped on my back.' Otis, my brother's dog, jumped on Davy's back Saturday evening. It made an impression and we've been hearing about it ever since.) "Otis stinks! Yuck!" This last one is purely Joe. Joe doesn't like dogs. Except Allie. And I think he likes Zoe. But that's it. So Joe gets Davy to say "Otis stinks! Yuck! Bad Otis." Davy loves to say this. Partly because Joe does, and partly because he gets a reaction.
After all this, Davy started singing something eerily similar to "people die, die, die." Complete with gun sound effects. Not sure what he was really saying. I hope I'm wrong.
Thursday, March 12, 2009
Mini-Joe
Posted by xmama4 at 3:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment