We went to Sarah & Jeff's for Halloween this year since we weren't sure whether Joe would be called into work (stupid DST). Davy was a pumpkin. The pumpkin outfit belonged to my sisters and I when we were little, so he's not the first "Rinehart" to wear it. Ok, he's not a Rinehart at all. He's just the second generation to wear it. A Halloween tradition.
Davy didn't actually go up and trick or treat at any houses. We just followed along with Sarah, Carly, Molly, Owen, Ann, and Sarah's in-laws (or outlaws.... they are goofy enough to qualify). I thought it was cheating to get candy using Davy since he can't/shouldn't eat it.
Davy managed to swipe Molly's sucker, so I guess he thinks he's ready for candy. Luckily we caught him before he stuck it in his mouth.
Wednesday, October 31, 2007
Halloween
Posted by xmama4 at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment